The Foundation for Social Change and Inclusion works for the social development and integration of underprivileged individuals, groups and communities in Bulgaria.
Our work aims to break the vicious cycle of poverty and social isolation and to restore hope for a better future. We believe that every person has the right to access resources and opportunities in order to live and develop with dignity and to become an active and contributing member of our society.
- To work for the social development of underprivileged individuals, groups and communities in Bulgaria;
- To encourage healthcare development and health promotion;
- To assist in the process of social integration and personal realisation of underprivileged children, young people, adults and families;
- To endorse the human rights and in particular the rights of the children and young people as well as the rights of underprivileged groups and communities;
- To encourage and popularise voluntary work.
Foundation for Social Change and Inclusion was founded in 2008 and registered in the Register of Non- Government Organisations at Sofia Court House, as well as the Central Register of Non- Government Organisations at the Ministry of Justice.
The projects of FSCI range from one-off humanitarian actions in response to a specific urgent need to long- term residential care and delivery of basic services in marginalised communities. They aim to help the most vulnerable members of our society and include work on different levels such as:
- Analysis and assessment of needs;
- Developing programmes and strategies for development;
- Empowering and developing local communities;
- Interaction with stakeholders;
- Care policies development and more.